JetBlue livery v1.3
JetBlue livery v1.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall JetBlue livery v1.3 from your PCFlightSimLabs, Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. More details about JetBlue livery v1.3 can be found at http://www.flightsimlabs.com
. Usually the JetBlue livery v1.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\JBU folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\JBU\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JetBlue livery v1.3. unins000.exe is the JetBlue livery v1.3's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.15 MB (1208059 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JetBlue livery v1.3. They occupy an average of 1.15 MB (1208059
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.3.0
of JetBlue livery v1.3.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\JetBlue livery_is1
JetBlue livery v1.3 is an application released by the software company FlightSimLabs, Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove JetBlue livery v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JetBlue livery v1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JetBlue livery v1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JetBlue livery v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the JetBlue livery v1.3 application will be found automatically. After you select JetBlue livery v1.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JetBlue livery v1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JetBlue livery v1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.flightsimlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimLabs\A320X\Liveries\A320-232\IAE\JBU\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JetBlue livery v1.3.
8. After removing JetBlue livery v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JetBlue livery v1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JetBlue livery v1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JetBlue livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that JetBlue livery v1.3 by FlightSimLabs, Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JetBlue livery v1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:26:16.010