Jet Set Go
Jet Set Go is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jet Set Go from your computerWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Jet Set Go on WildTangent's website. Jet Set Go is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JetSetGo folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JetSetGo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jet Set Go. The program's main executable file is titled Jet Set Go-WT.exe and its approximative size is 14.65 MB (15357560 bytes).
Jet Set Go installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.10 MB (24223424
bytes) on disk.
- Jet Set Go-WT.exe (14.65 MB)
- Jet Set Go.exe (8.08 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Jet Set Go version 184.108.40.206
Jet Set Go is a program offered by WildTangent. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Jet Set Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Jet Set Go from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jet Set Go or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jet Set Go". If it is installed on your PC the Jet Set Go program will be found automatically. After you select Jet Set Go in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jet Set Go, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jet Set Go:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JetSetGo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jet Set Go.
8. After uninstalling Jet Set Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jet Set Go which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jet Set Go with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jet Set Go by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Jet Set Go by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jet Set Go supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 11:10:36.697