Jet Set Go
Jet Set Go is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Jet Set Go from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Jet Set Go on WildTangent's website. Jet Set Go is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JetSetGo folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JetSetGo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jet Set Go. The program's main executable file is titled Jet Set Go-WT.exe and its approximative size is 14.65 MB (15357560 bytes).
Jet Set Go installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.10 MB (24223424
bytes) on disk.
- Jet Set Go-WT.exe (14.65 MB)
- Jet Set Go.exe (8.08 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Jet Set Go version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Jet Set Go:
Jet Set Go is an application by WildTangent. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Jet Set Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jet Set Go from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jet Set Go or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jet Set Go". If it exists on your system the Jet Set Go application will be found very quickly. After you click Jet Set Go in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jet Set Go, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jet Set Go:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JetSetGo\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jet Set Go.
8. After removing Jet Set Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jet Set Go which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jet Set Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jet Set Go by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Jet Set Go by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jet Set Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 11:10:36.697