This info is about Jekyll&Hyde for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Jekyll&Hyde from your systembitComposer
. More information about bitComposer can be found here
. Please follow http://bit-composer.de/www/default.aspx
if you want to read more on Jekyll&Hyde on bitComposer's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bitComposer\Jekyll&Hyde folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\bitComposer\Jekyll&Hyde\UnInstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Jekyll&Hyde. Hyde.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.49 MB (1560576 bytes) on disk.
Jekyll&Hyde contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2633768
bytes) on disk.
- Hyde.exe (1.49 MB)
- HydeProfiler.exe (852.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (108.04 KB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Jekyll&Hyde is a program marketed by the software company bitComposer. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Jekyll&Hyde is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Jekyll&Hyde with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jekyll&Hyde or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jekyll&Hyde". The Jekyll&Hyde application will be found automatically. When you click Jekyll&Hyde in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jekyll&Hyde, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jekyll&Hyde:
- The web site of the application is: http://bit-composer.de/www/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bitComposer\Jekyll&Hyde\UnInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jekyll&Hyde.
8. After removing Jekyll&Hyde, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jekyll&Hyde that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jekyll&Hyde using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jekyll&Hyde by bitComposer from your computer, nor are we saying that Jekyll&Hyde by bitComposer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jekyll&Hyde supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:14:39.263