Java(TM) 6 Update 18
You can find below details on how to remove Java(TM) 6 Update 18 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Java(TM) 6 Update 18 from your PCSun Microsystems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Sun Microsystems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://java.com
to get more info about Java(TM) 6 Update 18 on Sun Microsystems, Inc.'s website. Java(TM) 6 Update 18 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6 folder, depending on the user's choice. java.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 141.78 KB (145184 bytes) on disk.
Java(TM) 6 Update 18 contains of the executables below. They take 1.32 MB (1380544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This data is about Java(TM) 6 Update 18 version 6.0.180
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Java(TM) 6 Update 18 from your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Java(TM) 6 Update 18 is an application offered by the software company Sun Microsystems, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Java(TM) 6 Update 18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Java(TM) 6 Update 18 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Java(TM) 6 Update 18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Java(TM) 6 Update 18". If it exists on your system the Java(TM) 6 Update 18 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Java(TM) 6 Update 18 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Java(TM) 6 Update 18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Java(TM) 6 Update 18.
8. After removing Java(TM) 6 Update 18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Java(TM) 6 Update 18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Java(TM) 6 Update 18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Java(TM) 6 Update 18 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Java(TM) 6 Update 18 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Java(TM) 6 Update 18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:51:09.787