Java Runtime Environment Packages
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Java Runtime Environment Packages for Windows. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1S1R\Java Runtime Environment Packages directory (same installation drive as Windows). uninstaller.exe is the Java Runtime Environment Packages's primary executable file and it occupies close to 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Java Runtime Environment Packages from your PC
The following executable files are contained in Java Runtime Environment Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Java Runtime Environment Packages.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Java Runtime Environment Packages
Frequently, people try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Java Runtime Environment Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Java Runtime Environment Packages from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Java Runtime Environment Packages or simply activate the Search field and type in "Java Runtime Environment Packages". If it exists on your system the Java Runtime Environment Packages application will be found automatically. When you select Java Runtime Environment Packages in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Java Runtime Environment Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Java Runtime Environment Packages.
8. After uninstalling Java Runtime Environment Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Java Runtime Environment Packages which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Java Runtime Environment Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130