Java Runtime 22.214.171.124 [E]
This info is about Java Runtime 126.96.36.199 [E] for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Java Runtime 188.8.131.52 [E] from your systemSun Microsystems
. Open here
for more details on Sun Microsystems. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Java Runtime 184.108.40.206 [E] is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java Runtime\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Setup.exe and it has a size of 3.06 MB (3203928 bytes).
Java Runtime 220.127.116.11 [E] contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.12 MB (3271344
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (3.06 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.84 KB)
This page is about Java Runtime 18.104.22.168 [E] version 22.214.171.124
Java Runtime 126.96.36.199 [E] is an application released by the software company Sun Microsystems. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Java Runtime 188.8.131.52 [E] is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Java Runtime 184.108.40.206 [E] from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Java Runtime 220.127.116.11 [E] or simply click the Search feature and type in "Java Runtime 18.104.22.168 [E]". If it exists on your system the Java Runtime 22.214.171.124 [E] program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Java Runtime 126.96.36.199 [E] in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Java Runtime 188.8.131.52 [E], ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Java Runtime 184.108.40.206 [E].
8. After removing Java Runtime 220.127.116.11 [E], Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Java Runtime 18.104.22.168 [E] that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Java Runtime 22.214.171.124 [E] with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Java Runtime 126.96.36.199 [E] by Sun Microsystems from your PC, nor are we saying that Java Runtime 188.8.131.52 [E] by Sun Microsystems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Java Runtime 184.108.40.206 [E] supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:24:20.590