JamVOX USB Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall JamVOX USB Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall JamVOX USB Driver from your PCVOX
. Check out here
where you can read more on VOX. Please follow http://centrance.com/downloads/ud/
if you want to read more on JamVOX USB Driver on VOX's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\VOX\JamVOX USB Driver directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling JamVOX USB Driver is C:\Program Files\VOX\JamVOX USB Driver\jamvoxdrvuninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. jamvox_setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 231.57 KB (237128 bytes) on disk.
JamVOX USB Driver contains of the executables below. They take 974.59 KB (997980
bytes) on disk.
- jamvoxdrvuninst.exe (201.02 KB)
- jamvox_setup.exe (231.57 KB)
- jvcontrolpanel.exe (542.00 KB)
The current web page applies to JamVOX USB Driver version 2.00
JamVOX USB Driver is a program released by VOX. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove JamVOX USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove JamVOX USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JamVOX USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "JamVOX USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the JamVOX USB Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JamVOX USB Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JamVOX USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JamVOX USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://centrance.com/downloads/ud/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VOX\JamVOX USB Driver\jamvoxdrvuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JamVOX USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling JamVOX USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JamVOX USB Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JamVOX USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JamVOX USB Driver by VOX from your PC, we are not saying that JamVOX USB Driver by VOX is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JamVOX USB Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:01:09.880