Jaksta Converter 7 (18.104.22.168)
This page is about Jaksta Converter 7 (22.214.171.124) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Jaksta Converter 7 (126.96.36.199) from your PCJaksta Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on Jaksta Technologies. More data about the application Jaksta Converter 7 (188.8.131.52) can be seen at http://www.jaksta.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaksta Technologies\Jaksta Converter 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Jaksta Converter 7 (184.108.40.206)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaksta Technologies\Jaksta Converter 7\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called jcvp.exe and its approximative size is 405.09 KB (414808 bytes).
Jaksta Converter 7 (220.127.116.11) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 35.19 MB (36899752
bytes) on disk:
- dvdauthor.exe (449.12 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.82 MB)
- jcvp.exe (405.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (550.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Jaksta Converter 7 (18.104.22.168) version 22.214.171.124
Jaksta Converter 7 (126.96.36.199) is a program by the software company Jaksta Technologies. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Jaksta Converter 7 (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Jaksta Converter 7 (184.108.40.206) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jaksta Converter 7 (220.127.116.11) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jaksta Converter 7 (18.104.22.168)". If it exists on your system the Jaksta Converter 7 (22.214.171.124) application will be found very quickly. When you select Jaksta Converter 7 (126.96.36.199) in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jaksta Converter 7 (188.8.131.52), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jaksta Converter 7 (184.108.40.206):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jaksta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jaksta Technologies\Jaksta Converter 7\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jaksta Converter 7 (220.127.116.11).
8. After uninstalling Jaksta Converter 7 (18.104.22.168), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jaksta Converter 7 (22.214.171.124) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jaksta Converter 7 (126.96.36.199) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jaksta Converter 7 (188.8.131.52) by Jaksta Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Jaksta Converter 7 (184.108.40.206) by Jaksta Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jaksta Converter 7 (220.127.116.11) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 00:05:11.130