This web page is about JRF for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall JRF from your computerICZ a.s.
. More information about ICZ a.s. can be read here
. You can get more details on JRF at www.i.cz
. Usually the JRF application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JRF folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\JRF\Uninstall_JRF\Uninstall JRF.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JRF. JRF's primary file takes around 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) and is called JRF podnikatel.exe.
The executables below are part of JRF. They take about 1.76 MB (1850736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JRF podnikatel.exe (113.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
- Uninstall JRF.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
JRF is an application by the software company ICZ a.s.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall JRF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove JRF from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JRF or simply click the Search field and type in "JRF". If it is installed on your PC the JRF application will be found automatically. When you click JRF in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JRF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JRF:
- The software company is: www.i.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JRF\Uninstall_JRF\Uninstall JRF.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JRF.
8. After removing JRF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JRF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JRF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JRF by ICZ a.s. from your PC, we are not saying that JRF by ICZ a.s. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JRF supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-06 13:57:40.980