JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0
JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 from your systemDavid Macek
. Additional info about David Macek can be seen here
. Detailed information about JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 can be found at http://www.macek.cc/
. Usually the JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\JPEG Resampler directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\JPEG Resampler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0. JpegResampler.exe is the JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0's main executable file and it occupies around 860.50 KB (881152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0. They occupy about 935.45 KB (957897
bytes) on disk.
- JpegResampler.exe (860.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0.
JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 is an application offered by David Macek. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0". If it exists on your system the JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.macek.cc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JPEG Resampler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0.
8. After removing JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 by David Macek from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 by David Macek is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove JPEG Resampler Vs 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 08:00:00.373