JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529
This page contains detailed information on how to remove JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 from your PCV-Methods Software
. More information on V-Methods Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 at http://www.v-methods.com/
. Usually the JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.71 MB (2844672 bytes) on disk and is titled ji2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529. They occupy 3.39 MB (3559710
bytes) on disk.
- ji2.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 version 220.127.116.119
If you are manually uninstalling JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\V-Methods\JPEG Imager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\V-Methods\JPEG Imager\TextToolPresets.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\V-Methods\JPEG Imager
JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 is a program marketed by V-Methods Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689". If it is installed on your PC the JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 application will be found very quickly. When you select JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069:
- The publisher is: http://www.v-methods.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119.
8. After removing JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 by V-Methods Software from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 by V-Methods Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:33:27.190