JMicron 1394 Filter Driver
This info is about JMicron 1394 Filter Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JMicron 1394 Filter Driver from your PCJMicron Technology Corp.
. More information on JMicron Technology Corp. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JMicron folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove JMicron 1394 Filter Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JMicron\JOHCI_DIR\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1198680 bytes) on disk and is named setup.exe.
JMicron 1394 Filter Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2401456
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about JMicron 1394 Filter Driver version 1.00.23.01
only. You can find below info on other versions of JMicron 1394 Filter Driver:
...click to view all...
JMicron 1394 Filter Driver is an application offered by the software company JMicron Technology Corp.. Some people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase JMicron 1394 Filter Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove JMicron 1394 Filter Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JMicron 1394 Filter Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "JMicron 1394 Filter Driver". The JMicron 1394 Filter Driver app will be found automatically. After you select JMicron 1394 Filter Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JMicron 1394 Filter Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JMicron 1394 Filter Driver.
8. After removing JMicron 1394 Filter Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JMicron 1394 Filter Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JMicron 1394 Filter Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JMicron 1394 Filter Driver by JMicron Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that JMicron 1394 Filter Driver by JMicron Technology Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JMicron 1394 Filter Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:13:35.317