JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 from your computerICT MOPH
. More information on ICT MOPH can be seen here
. More details about JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.moph.go.th/ict/jhcis/
. JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\jhcis-client directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\jhcis-client\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called jhcis.exe and it has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.45 MB (12008091
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.65 KB)
- grtsh.exe (44.50 KB)
- MySQLAdministrator.exe (3.73 MB)
- MySQLMigrationTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- MySQLQueryBrowser.exe (3.52 MB)
- MySQLSystemTrayMonitor.exe (1,002.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of JHCIS-Client 1.0.0.
JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is an application released by the software company ICT MOPH. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JHCIS-Client 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding JHCIS-Client 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JHCIS-Client 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moph.go.th/ict/jhcis/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jhcis-client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JHCIS-Client 1.0.0.
8. After removing JHCIS-Client 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 by ICT MOPH from your PC, we are not saying that JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 by ICT MOPH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 02:01:30.697