JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 from your computerJGoodies Karsten Lentzsch
. Check out here
for more information on JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. Click on http://www.JGoodies.com
to get more information about JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 on JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch's website. JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.2.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.2.1\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1's main executable file and it occupies around 48.37 KB (49531 bytes) on disk.
JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 48.37 KB (49531
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.120040216115755
of JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1.
JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 is a program released by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you select JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.JGoodies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.2.1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1.
8. After removing JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch from your PC, nor are we saying that JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-21 12:15:17.343