JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1
JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 from your systemJFritz Team
. More data about JFritz Team can be seen here
. Please open http://www.jfritz.org
if you want to read more on JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 on JFritz Team's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JFritz directory (same installation drive as Windows). JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JFritz\unins000.exe. jfritz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1. They take about 1.07 MB (1124716
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate.exe (198.00 KB)
- jfritz.exe (198.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.5.1
of JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1.
JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 is a program offered by JFritz Team. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1". The JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 application will be found very quickly. After you click JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jfritz.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JFritz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1.
8. After removing JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 by JFritz Team from your computer, we are not saying that JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 by JFritz Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 14:34:57.883