This page contains complete information on how to uninstall JDownloader 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JDownloader 2 from your systemAppWork GmbH
. Further information on AppWork GmbH can be found here
. Click on http://appwork.org
to get more info about JDownloader 2 on AppWork GmbH's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). JDownloader 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0\Uninstall JDownloader.exe. The application's main executable file is called JDownloader2.exe and it has a size of 415.24 KB (425208 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in JDownloader 2. They occupy 2.60 MB (2730856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JDownloader2.exe (415.24 KB)
- JDownloader2Update.exe (259.74 KB)
- Uninstall JDownloader.exe (415.24 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (201.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (97.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- Elevate64.exe (76.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (350.50 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of JDownloader 2. You can find below info on other versions of JDownloader 2:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove JDownloader 2 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall JDownloader 2:
The files below were left behind on your disk by JDownloader 2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\JDownloader 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\JDownloader 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Install JDownloader.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader\JDownloader 2 Uninstaller.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader\JDownloader 2 Update & Rescue.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader\JDownloader 2.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\?E¬½½·A\AppData\Local\JDownloader v2.0\JDownloader2.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\?E¬½½·A\AppData\Local\JDownloader v2.0\JDownloader2.exe.FriendlyAppName
JDownloader 2 is an application marketed by the software company AppWork GmbH. Some people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove JDownloader 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JDownloader 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JDownloader 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JDownloader 2". If it exists on your system the JDownloader 2 app will be found automatically. After you click JDownloader 2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JDownloader 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JDownloader 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://appwork.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0\Uninstall JDownloader.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JDownloader 2.
8. After removing JDownloader 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JDownloader 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JDownloader 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove JDownloader 2 by AppWork GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that JDownloader 2 by AppWork GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JDownloader 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:00:54.757