This page contains complete information on how to uninstall JDownloader 2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JDownloader 2 from your PCAppWork GmbH
. Further information on AppWork GmbH can be found here
. Click on http://appwork.org
to get more info about JDownloader 2 on AppWork GmbH's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). JDownloader 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0\Uninstall JDownloader.exe. The application's main executable file is called JDownloader2.exe and it has a size of 415.24 KB (425208 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in JDownloader 2. They occupy 2.60 MB (2730856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JDownloader2.exe (415.24 KB)
- JDownloader2Update.exe (259.74 KB)
- Uninstall JDownloader.exe (415.24 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (201.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (97.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- Elevate64.exe (76.00 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (350.50 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of JDownloader 2. You can find below info on other versions of JDownloader 2:
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove JDownloader 2 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall JDownloader 2:
The files below were left behind on your disk by JDownloader 2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.430\Install JDownloader.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.967\Install JDownloader.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\JDownloader 2.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader\JDownloader 2 Uninstaller.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader\JDownloader 2 Update & Rescue.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader\JDownloader 2.lnk
JDownloader 2 is an application offered by the software company AppWork GmbH. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase JDownloader 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete JDownloader 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JDownloader 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "JDownloader 2". If it is installed on your PC the JDownloader 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JDownloader 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JDownloader 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JDownloader 2:
- The publisher is: http://appwork.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\JDownloader 2.0\Uninstall JDownloader.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JDownloader 2.
8. After uninstalling JDownloader 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JDownloader 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JDownloader 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove JDownloader 2 by AppWork GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that JDownloader 2 by AppWork GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JDownloader 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:00:54.757