This web page contains complete information on how to remove JCPenney for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall JCPenney from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
for more details on Pokki. JCPenney is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's decision. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL23c1b428b05fcc8eb91f8bc00d683e1205f34fff is the full command line if you want to remove JCPenney. HostAppService.exe is the JCPenney's main executable file and it occupies approximately 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) on disk.
JCPenney is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.15 MB (20076504
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about JCPenney version 184.108.40.206296
JCPenney is a program released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove JCPenney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall JCPenney from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JCPenney or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JCPenney". The JCPenney application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JCPenney in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JCPenney, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JCPenney.
8. After removing JCPenney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JCPenney that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JCPenney using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JCPenney by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that JCPenney by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JCPenney in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130