You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall JBridge for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall JBridge from your PCJBridge
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JBridge. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\JBridge directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing JBridge is C:\Program Files\JBridge\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. jBridger.exe is the JBridge's main executable file and it occupies close to 221.00 KB (226304 bytes) on disk.
JBridge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 759.95 KB (778193
bytes) on disk.
- auxhost.exe (224.50 KB)
- auxhost64.exe (265.50 KB)
- jBridger.exe (221.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.95 KB)
You can find below a few links to other JBridge releases:
If you're planning to uninstall JBridge you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\JBridge\jBridger.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-3153280216-794736918-1651874668-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\VstPlugins\JBridge\auxhost.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-3153280216-794736918-1651874668-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\VstPlugins\JBridge\auxhost64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserNameSettings\S-1-5-21-3153280216-794736918-1651874668-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\VstPlugins\JBridge\jBridger.exe
JBridge is an application released by JBridge. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall JBridge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall JBridge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JBridge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JBridge". If it is installed on your PC the JBridge program will be found automatically. When you select JBridge in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding JBridge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JBridge.
8. After uninstalling JBridge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JBridge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JBridge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JBridge by JBridge from your PC, nor are we saying that JBridge by JBridge is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JBridge in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:56.500