You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall JBridge for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall JBridge from your PCJBridge
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JBridge. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\JBridge directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing JBridge is C:\Program Files\JBridge\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. jBridger.exe is the JBridge's main executable file and it occupies close to 221.00 KB (226304 bytes) on disk.
JBridge installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 759.95 KB (778193
bytes) on disk.
- auxhost.exe (224.50 KB)
- auxhost64.exe (265.50 KB)
- jBridger.exe (221.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.95 KB)
You can find below a few links to other JBridge releases:
If you're planning to uninstall JBridge you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
JBridge is a program offered by the software company JBridge. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall JBridge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JBridge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JBridge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JBridge". The JBridge program will be found automatically. After you click JBridge in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JBridge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JBridge.
8. After uninstalling JBridge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JBridge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JBridge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JBridge by JBridge from your PC, we are not saying that JBridge by JBridge is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JBridge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:56.500