JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206
This info is about JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168 from your PCJontisoft
. You can find out more on Jontisoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124 at http://jontio.zapto.org/
. JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\JAERO folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\JAERO\unins000.exe. JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206's main file takes about 1.37 MB (1431552 bytes) and is named JAERO.exe.
The executables below are part of JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 2.08 MB (2185377
bytes) on disk.
- JAERO.exe (1.37 MB)
- udptextserver.exe (33.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124.
JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company Jontisoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://jontio.zapto.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAERO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52 by Jontisoft from your computer, we are not saying that JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206 by Jontisoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 09:42:24.080