J_Ops is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall J_Ops from your computercom.blogspot.major-kong.j_ops
. Open here
where you can read more on com.blogspot.major-kong.j_ops. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nuke\9.0\plugins directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing J_Ops is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nuke\9.0\plugins\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the J_Ops's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.41 MB (1477848 bytes) on disk.
J_Ops contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.41 MB (1477848
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to J_Ops version 2.31
alone. For other J_Ops versions please click below:
J_Ops is an application marketed by the software company com.blogspot.major-kong.j_ops. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove J_Ops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase J_Ops from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate J_Ops or simply activate the Search field and type in "J_Ops". The J_Ops app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click J_Ops in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding J_Ops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove J_Ops.
8. After uninstalling J_Ops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of J_Ops which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling J_Ops using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove J_Ops by com.blogspot.major-kong.j_ops from your PC, nor are we saying that J_Ops by com.blogspot.major-kong.j_ops is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove J_Ops supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-18 11:36:59.037