J-Link V620h is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall J-Link V620h from your systemSEGGER
. Check out here
for more info on SEGGER. J-Link V620h is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V620h directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. J-Link V620h's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V620h\Uninstall.exe. J-Link V620h's main file takes around 204.38 KB (209288 bytes) and is named JLinkRegistration.exe.
J-Link V620h is comprised of the following executables which take 12.84 MB (13463823
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JFlash.exe (636.88 KB)
- JFlashLite.exe (2.72 MB)
- JFlashSPI.exe (348.88 KB)
- JFlashSPI_CL.exe (260.88 KB)
- JLink.exe (224.88 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (180.88 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (108.88 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (404.88 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (376.88 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (178.38 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (72.88 KB)
- JLinkRegistration.exe (204.38 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (432.88 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (424.88 KB)
- JLinkRTTClient.exe (104.88 KB)
- JLinkRTTLogger.exe (88.88 KB)
- JLinkRTTViewer.exe (2.84 MB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (84.88 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (112.88 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (124.88 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (120.88 KB)
- JMem.exe (220.88 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (128.88 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (64.88 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.55 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (56.88 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.20
of J-Link V620h.
J-Link V620h is a program released by the software company SEGGER. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase J-Link V620h is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase J-Link V620h with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find J-Link V620h or simply activate the Search field and type in "J-Link V620h". The J-Link V620h program will be found automatically. When you click J-Link V620h in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding J-Link V620h, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove J-Link V620h.
8. After uninstalling J-Link V620h, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link V620h that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link V620h with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove J-Link V620h by SEGGER from your computer, we are not saying that J-Link V620h by SEGGER is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove J-Link V620h in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:11:28.197