J-Link ARM V4.12
This page is about J-Link ARM V4.12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 from your computerSEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH. Click on www.segger.com
to get more facts about J-Link ARM V4.12 on SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH's website. Usually the J-Link ARM V4.12 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing J-Link ARM V4.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1\Unwise.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. JFlashARM.exe is the J-Link ARM V4.12's main executable file and it takes approximately 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in J-Link ARM V4.12. They take 2.95 MB (3097424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlashARM.exe (428.00 KB)
- JLink.exe (128.00 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (48.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashCogentCSB737.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashPhytecPCM967_NAND.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashSTMB525.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashToshibaTOPAS900.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashToshibaTOPAS910.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (152.00 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (136.00 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (44.00 KB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (48.00 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkTCPIPServer.exe (76.00 KB)
- JMem.exe (108.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
- InstallDrivers.exe (40.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (825.91 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
This info is about J-Link ARM V4.12 version 4.12
J-Link ARM V4.12 is an application offered by the software company SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find J-Link ARM V4.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "J-Link ARM V4.12". If it exists on your system the J-Link ARM V4.12 application will be found very quickly. When you click J-Link ARM V4.12 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding J-Link ARM V4.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for J-Link ARM V4.12:
- The publisher is: www.segger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1\Unwise.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove J-Link ARM V4.12.
8. After removing J-Link ARM V4.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link ARM V4.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link ARM V4.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that J-Link ARM V4.12 by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 14:52:49.723