This page is about J-Link 184.108.40.2068 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall J-Link 220.127.116.118 from your systemJablotron Alarms a.s.
. You can find out more on Jablotron Alarms a.s. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program J-Link 18.104.22.1688 can be found at www.jablotron.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jablotron\J-Link 22.214.171.1248 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing J-Link 126.96.36.1998 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jablotron\J-Link 188.8.131.528\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. J-Link.exe is the J-Link 184.108.40.2068's main executable file and it takes close to 5.07 MB (5316296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of J-Link 220.127.116.118. They take about 6.21 MB (6506896
bytes) on disk.
- J-Link.exe (5.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1688
of J-Link 22.214.171.1248.
J-Link 126.96.36.1998 is an application offered by the software company Jablotron Alarms a.s.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall J-Link 188.8.131.528 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall J-Link 184.108.40.2068 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate J-Link 220.127.116.118 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "J-Link 18.104.22.1688". The J-Link 22.214.171.1248 application will be found very quickly. After you select J-Link 126.96.36.1998 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about J-Link 188.8.131.528, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for J-Link 184.108.40.2068:
- The web site of the application is: www.jablotron.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jablotron\J-Link 220.127.116.118\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall J-Link 18.104.22.1688.
8. After removing J-Link 22.214.171.1248, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link 126.96.36.1998 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing J-Link 188.8.131.528 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove J-Link 184.108.40.2068 by Jablotron Alarms a.s. from your computer, nor are we saying that J-Link 220.127.116.118 by Jablotron Alarms a.s. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove J-Link 18.104.22.1688 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 05:55:04.063