You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Izi Poker for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Izi Poker from your computerBoss Media AB
. Additional info about Boss Media AB can be found here
. Izi Poker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Izi Poker folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Izi Poker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Izi Poker\uninstall.exe. Izi Poker's primary file takes about 960.00 KB (983040 bytes) and its name is poker.exe.
The executable files below are part of Izi Poker. They occupy about 5.34 MB (5603921
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (576.00 KB)
- browserhost.exe (32.00 KB)
- insttool.exe (72.00 KB)
- poker.exe (960.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.62 MB)
- update.exe (128.00 KB)
Izi Poker is a program offered by the software company Boss Media AB. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Izi Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Izi Poker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Izi Poker or simply click the Search field and type in "Izi Poker". If it exists on your system the Izi Poker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Izi Poker in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Izi Poker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Izi Poker.
8. After removing Izi Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Izi Poker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Izi Poker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Izi Poker by Boss Media AB from your computer, we are not saying that Izi Poker by Boss Media AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Izi Poker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 17:09:50.163