IrfanView (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. IrfanView (remove only) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView directory, depending on the user's choice. IrfanView (remove only)'s primary file takes around 31.50 KB (32256 bytes) and is called iv_uninstall.exe. How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your system
The following executables are installed along with IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 550.00 KB (563200
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (31.50 KB)
- i_view32.exe (434.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (84.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall IrfanView (remove only).The files below remain on your disk by IrfanView (remove only)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found very quickly. When you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IrfanView (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130