You can find on this page details on how to remove IpSharkkEvolution for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IpSharkkEvolution from your PCIpSharkk.com
. More data about IpSharkk.com can be read here
. IpSharkkEvolution is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IpSharkkEvolution directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\IpSharkkEvolution\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IpSharkkEvolution. The application's main executable file is labeled IpSharkkEvo.exe and occupies 4.16 MB (4359168 bytes).
IpSharkkEvolution installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.95 MB (11481162
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IpSharkkEvo.exe (4.16 MB)
- IpSharkkEvoRestarter.exe (13.50 KB)
- IpSharkkEvoSetup.exe (4.27 MB)
- PHelperIpSharkkEvo.exe (20.00 KB)
- PHelperIpSharkkEvoProxy.exe (54.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.87 KB)
- update.exe (16.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to IpSharkkEvolution version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling IpSharkkEvolution we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
IpSharkkEvolution is an application released by the software company IpSharkk.com. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove IpSharkkEvolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IpSharkkEvolution with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IpSharkkEvolution or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IpSharkkEvolution". If it is installed on your PC the IpSharkkEvolution app will be found automatically. When you select IpSharkkEvolution in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IpSharkkEvolution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IpSharkkEvolution.
8. After uninstalling IpSharkkEvolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IpSharkkEvolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IpSharkkEvolution with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IpSharkkEvolution by IpSharkk.com from your PC, we are not saying that IpSharkkEvolution by IpSharkk.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IpSharkkEvolution in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:57:03.943