Ionball 2: Ionstorm
This info is about Ionball 2: Ionstorm for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Ionball 2: Ionstorm on WildTangent's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Ionball2Ionstorm folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Ionball2Ionstorm\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Ionball2_IonStorm_v1.0-WT.exe is the Ionball 2: Ionstorm's main executable file and it occupies about 731.06 KB (748608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Ionball 2: Ionstorm. They take 12.03 MB (12613352
bytes) on disk.
- Ionball2_IonStorm_v1.0-WT.exe (731.06 KB)
- Ionball2_IonStorm_v1.0.exe (10.77 MB)
- ionball2ionstorm-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This web page is about Ionball 2: Ionstorm version 22.214.171.124
Ionball 2: Ionstorm is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ionball 2: Ionstorm or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ionball 2: Ionstorm". If it is installed on your PC the Ionball 2: Ionstorm application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ionball 2: Ionstorm in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ionball 2: Ionstorm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ionball 2: Ionstorm:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Ionball2Ionstorm\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm.
8. After removing Ionball 2: Ionstorm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ionball 2: Ionstorm that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ionball 2: Ionstorm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Ionball 2: Ionstorm by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ionball 2: Ionstorm in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 07:03:59.740