You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Invest Plus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Invest Plus from your PCIdeas Infotech
. Further information on Ideas Infotech can be found here
. More data about the software Invest Plus can be seen at http://www.investplus.in
. Invest Plus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Invest Plus 2013 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Invest Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Invest Plus 2013\InvestPlus2013_14850.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.11 MB (1165792 bytes) on disk and is named InvestPlus2013_14850.exe.
Invest Plus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.04 MB (14723972
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BasicChart.exe (832.00 KB)
- InvestPlus2013_14850.exe (1.11 MB)
- X_IP2013.exe (194.21 KB)
- IP4.exe (10.60 MB)
- LiveRate.exe (68.50 KB)
- updateplugin.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Invest Plus. Click on the links below for other Invest Plus versions:
Invest Plus is a program released by the software company Ideas Infotech. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Invest Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Invest Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Invest Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Invest Plus". The Invest Plus app will be found automatically. When you click Invest Plus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Invest Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Invest Plus:
- The publisher is: http://www.investplus.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Invest Plus 2013\InvestPlus2013_14850.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Invest Plus.
8. After uninstalling Invest Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Invest Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Invest Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Invest Plus by Ideas Infotech from your PC, we are not saying that Invest Plus by Ideas Infotech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Invest Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 06:01:40.450