Inverted Image 1.4 Free version
Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Inverted Image 1.4 Free version from your computerzxt2007.com
. Take a look here
for more info on zxt2007.com. More information about the application Inverted Image 1.4 Free version can be seen at http://en.zxt2007.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Inverted Image folder (same installation drive as Windows). Inverted Image 1.4 Free version's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Inverted Image\unins000.exe". Inverted.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.56 MB (2679808 bytes) on disk.
Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.45 MB (3613534
bytes) on disk:
- Inverted.exe (2.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (911.84 KB)
This info is about Inverted Image 1.4 Free version version 1.4
Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is a program marketed by the software company zxt2007.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Inverted Image 1.4 Free version or simply click the Search feature and type in "Inverted Image 1.4 Free version". If it exists on your system the Inverted Image 1.4 Free version app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Inverted Image 1.4 Free version in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Inverted Image 1.4 Free version, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inverted Image 1.4 Free version:
- The publisher is: http://en.zxt2007.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Inverted Image\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version.
8. After removing Inverted Image 1.4 Free version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Inverted Image 1.4 Free version which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Inverted Image 1.4 Free version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version by zxt2007.com from your computer, we are not saying that Inverted Image 1.4 Free version by zxt2007.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:48:53.613