Inventoria Stock Manager
Inventoria Stock Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Inventoria Stock Manager from your PCNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be found here
. Inventoria Stock Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Inventoria folder, depending on the user's option. Inventoria Stock Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Inventoria\inventoria.exe. inventoria.exe is the Inventoria Stock Manager's main executable file and it takes circa 1.61 MB (1693312 bytes) on disk.
Inventoria Stock Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.26 MB (2365184
bytes) on disk.
- inventoria.exe (1.61 MB)
- inventoriasetup_v3.36.exe (656.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Inventoria Stock Manager version 3.36
alone. For other Inventoria Stock Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Inventoria Stock Manager is an application offered by NCH Software. Some people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Inventoria Stock Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Inventoria Stock Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Inventoria Stock Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inventoria Stock Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Inventoria Stock Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Inventoria Stock Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Inventoria Stock Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inventoria Stock Manager.
8. After uninstalling Inventoria Stock Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Inventoria Stock Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Inventoria Stock Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Inventoria Stock Manager by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Inventoria Stock Manager by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Inventoria Stock Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:08:38.957