IntuImage 0.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IntuImage 0.2 from your computerIntuImage.com
. You can find out more on IntuImage.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about IntuImage 0.2 can be seen at http://www.intuimage.com/
. IntuImage 0.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\IntuImage directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. IntuImage 0.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IntuImage\uninst.exe. IntuImage 0.2's primary file takes around 47.66 KB (48802 bytes) and its name is uninst.exe.
The following executables are contained in IntuImage 0.2. They occupy 47.66 KB (48802
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to IntuImage 0.2 version 0.2
IntuImage 0.2 is an application offered by the software company IntuImage.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall IntuImage 0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IntuImage 0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IntuImage 0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "IntuImage 0.2". The IntuImage 0.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IntuImage 0.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IntuImage 0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IntuImage 0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.intuimage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IntuImage\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IntuImage 0.2.
8. After uninstalling IntuImage 0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IntuImage 0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IntuImage 0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IntuImage 0.2 by IntuImage.com from your PC, nor are we saying that IntuImage 0.2 by IntuImage.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IntuImage 0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:39:12.290