This info is about InternetTV 7.15 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall InternetTV 7.15 from your PCMMToolz, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on MMToolz, Inc.. Further information about InternetTV 7.15 can be seen at http://www.mmtoolz.com/
. InternetTV 7.15 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MMToolz\InternetTV folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling InternetTV 7.15 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MMToolz\InternetTV\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. InternetTV.exe is the InternetTV 7.15's primary executable file and it takes around 2.52 MB (2642432 bytes) on disk.
InternetTV 7.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.65 MB (3824575
bytes) on disk.
- InternetTV.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to InternetTV 7.15 version 7.15
InternetTV 7.15 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove InternetTV 7.15:
InternetTV 7.15 is a program marketed by the software company MMToolz, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove InternetTV 7.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase InternetTV 7.15 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate InternetTV 7.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "InternetTV 7.15". If it exists on your system the InternetTV 7.15 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select InternetTV 7.15 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding InternetTV 7.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetTV 7.15:
- The publisher is: http://www.mmtoolz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MMToolz\InternetTV\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InternetTV 7.15.
8. After uninstalling InternetTV 7.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InternetTV 7.15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InternetTV 7.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall InternetTV 7.15 by MMToolz, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that InternetTV 7.15 by MMToolz, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall InternetTV 7.15 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 18:41:47.767