This web page is about InternetHelper3 Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall InternetHelper3 Toolbar from your PCInternetHelper3
. Further information on InternetHelper3 can be found here
. More details about InternetHelper3 Toolbar can be found at http://InternetHelper3.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the InternetHelper3 Toolbar program is found in the C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for InternetHelper3 Toolbar is C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called InternetHelper3ToolbarHelper1.exe and it has a size of 84.78 KB (86816 bytes).
The executable files below are part of InternetHelper3 Toolbar. They occupy about 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- InternetHelper3ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to InternetHelper3 Toolbar version 18.104.22.1685
alone. You can find below info on other versions of InternetHelper3 Toolbar:
...click to view all...
InternetHelper3 Toolbar is an application marketed by InternetHelper3. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase InternetHelper3 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete InternetHelper3 Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find InternetHelper3 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "InternetHelper3 Toolbar". The InternetHelper3 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you select InternetHelper3 Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about InternetHelper3 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetHelper3 Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://InternetHelper3.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InternetHelper3\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove InternetHelper3 Toolbar.
8. After removing InternetHelper3 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InternetHelper3 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InternetHelper3 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove InternetHelper3 Toolbar by InternetHelper3 from your PC, we are not saying that InternetHelper3 Toolbar by InternetHelper3 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove InternetHelper3 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 08:37:25.080