InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar from your computerInternetHelper1.5
. Open here
where you can read more on InternetHelper1.5. Please open http://InternetHelper15.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar on InternetHelper1.5's web page. InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper1.5 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper1.5\uninstall.exe. InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar's main file takes around 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and its name is InternetHelper1.5ToolbarHelper1.exe.
The following executables are installed together with InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar. They occupy about 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- InternetHelper1.5ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This page is about InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar releases:
InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar is an application released by InternetHelper1.5. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar". The InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://InternetHelper15.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper1.5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar by InternetHelper1.5 from your PC, nor are we saying that InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar by InternetHelper1.5 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall InternetHelper1.5 Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-01 19:59:43.607