Internet TV Player 1.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Internet TV Player 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet TV Player 1.1 from your computerStyle-7
. More information on Style-7 can be found here
. Usually the Internet TV Player 1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet TV Player-7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Internet TV Player 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet TV Player-7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Internet TV Player-7.exe and it has a size of 164.00 KB (167936 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Internet TV Player 1.1. They take 862.28 KB (882974
bytes) on disk.
- Internet TV Player-7.exe (164.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Internet TV Player 1.1.
Internet TV Player 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company Style-7. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Internet TV Player 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Internet TV Player 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet TV Player 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet TV Player 1.1". The Internet TV Player 1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet TV Player 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet TV Player 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet TV Player 1.1.
8. After removing Internet TV Player 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet TV Player 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet TV Player 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet TV Player 1.1 by Style-7 from your computer, we are not saying that Internet TV Player 1.1 by Style-7 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet TV Player 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:26:03.057