Internet Mobile is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Internet Mobile from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Internet Mobile at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Mobile is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile folder, depending on the user's option. Internet Mobile's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Internet Mobile.exe and it has a size of 502.50 KB (514560 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Internet Mobile. They occupy about 7.11 MB (7459102
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Internet Mobile.exe (502.50 KB)
- mt.exe (835.49 KB)
- subinacl.exe (392.83 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (117.94 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.22.03.162
of Internet Mobile. You can find below a few links to other Internet Mobile releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Internet Mobile
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Mobile_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Internet Mobile_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\UserName\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Mobile
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Internet Mobile. RunOuc\ImagePath
Internet Mobile is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Internet Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Mobile from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Mobile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Mobile". The Internet Mobile application will be found automatically. After you select Internet Mobile in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Mobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Mobile:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Mobile.
8. After uninstalling Internet Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Mobile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Mobile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Mobile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:33:31.283