Internet Mobile is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Internet Mobile from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Internet Mobile at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet Mobile is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile folder, depending on the user's option. Internet Mobile's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Internet Mobile.exe and it has a size of 502.50 KB (514560 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Internet Mobile. They occupy about 7.11 MB (7459102
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Internet Mobile.exe (502.50 KB)
- mt.exe (835.49 KB)
- subinacl.exe (392.83 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (117.94 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.22.03.162
of Internet Mobile. You can find below a few links to other Internet Mobile releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Internet Mobile:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Mobile
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Internet Mobile
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Mobile
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Mobile\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Mobile\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Mobile\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Mobile\UninstallString
Internet Mobile is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Internet Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Mobile from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Mobile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Mobile". The Internet Mobile app will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Mobile in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Mobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Mobile:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Mobile.
8. After uninstalling Internet Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Mobile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Mobile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Mobile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:33:31.283