This page contains complete information on how to remove Internet Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Internet Manager at http://www.zte.com.cn
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telekom\Internet Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Internet Manager is C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Romania_Telekom_MF667_PCUI\Setup.exe /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Internet Manager's primary file takes about 5.10 MB (5352192 bytes) and is called UnifiedUi.exe.
Internet Manager contains of the executables below. They take 40.04 MB (41986016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- AssistantServices.exe (270.75 KB)
- BackUpAndRestore.exe (129.25 KB)
- bin.exe (24.38 MB)
- CancelAutoPlay.exe (439.75 KB)
- ChangeLanguage.exe (87.25 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (408.75 KB)
- CMUpdater.exe (1.02 MB)
- EXETimer.exe (208.75 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (62.75 KB)
- osvc.exe (336.75 KB)
- processXml.exe (70.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (295.75 KB)
- setup.exe (4.29 MB)
- UIExec.exe (154.25 KB)
- UnifiedUi.exe (5.10 MB)
- UninstallZDServ_Setup.exe (189.25 KB)
- UUShell.exe (119.75 KB)
- WinDriverInstaller.exe (78.25 KB)
- wpa_supplicant.exe (518.75 KB)
- ZTECtrlNpf_x64.exe (19.25 KB)
- ZTECtrlNpf_x86.exe (19.25 KB)
- changeAcl.exe (68.25 KB)
- LaunchUI.exe (193.75 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay_Server.exe (416.75 KB)
- InstallZDServ.exe (390.75 KB)
- ResetCD.exe (165.25 KB)
- UninstallZDServ.exe (154.25 KB)
- ZDServ.exe (422.25 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Manager version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Manager versions:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Internet Manager from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Internet Manager:
The files below remain on your disk by Internet Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Manager\L850_DT_Poland
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Manager\L850_DT_Poland\BackgroundService\ModemListener.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ZTE Corporation\Internet Manager
Internet Manager is an application marketed by the software company ZTE Corporation. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager app will be found automatically. After you click Internet Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Romania_Telekom_MF667_PCUI\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Manager by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:18:44.170