Internet Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Internet Manager from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Internet Manager on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Internet Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Internet Manager's primary file takes around 318.59 KB (326240 bytes) and is named Internet Manager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Internet Manager. They take 12.03 MB (12615313
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- BmOemSetup.exe (309.34 KB)
- copyto64.exe (267.34 KB)
- Internet Manager.exe (318.59 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RemoveModul.exe (165.34 KB)
- SetupUI.exe (4.82 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- SystemOptimization.exe (65.84 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.92 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- TdiFltInstall.exe (217.34 KB)
- TdiFltUninstall.exe (209.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (656.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.001.18.07.78
of Internet Manager. You can find here a few links to other Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Manager is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\InternetManager_H\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Manager.
8. After removing Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 16:42:48.717