Internet Lock 6.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Lock 6.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Internet Lock 6.0 from your systemTopLang software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TopLang software. You can see more info related to Internet Lock 6.0 at http://www.toplang.com
. Usually the Internet Lock 6.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Lock folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Internet Lock 6.0 is C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled InetLock.exe and it has a size of 560.00 KB (573440 bytes).
Internet Lock 6.0 contains of the executables below. They take 899.25 KB (920828
bytes) on disk.
- ILSvc.exe (286.77 KB)
- InetLock.exe (560.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.48 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Lock 6.0 version 6.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Internet Lock 6.0:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\ILHelp.chm
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\ILSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\Important Notes.txt
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\InetLock.exe
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\KnownPorts.ini
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\Lang\English.ini
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\Predefined.ini
- C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Internet Lock 6.0.4 + Key - [LinkDownload123.com].lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Internet Lock.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Lock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TopLang\Internet Lock
Internet Lock 6.0 is a program offered by the software company TopLang software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Internet Lock 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Lock 6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Lock 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Lock 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Lock 6.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Internet Lock 6.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Lock 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Lock 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.toplang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Lock\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Lock 6.0.
8. After uninstalling Internet Lock 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Lock 6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Lock 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Lock 6.0 by TopLang software from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Lock 6.0 by TopLang software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Lock 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:27:41.380