Internet Evidence Finder
This web page is about Internet Evidence Finder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder from your PCMagnet Forensics Inc.
. Further information on Magnet Forensics Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Evidence Finder folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Internet Evidence Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Evidence Finder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.59 MB (11108696 bytes) on disk and is called IEF.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Internet Evidence Finder. They take about 184.26 MB (193210473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Access2Sqlite.exe (7.50 KB)
- a_vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- CleanReg.exe (20.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.66 MB)
- IEF.exe (10.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (794.16 KB)
- vcredist_x64_2008.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008_sp1.exe (4.27 MB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- IEFrv.exe (5.58 MB)
- Install IEF Report Viewer.exe (116.33 MB)
- IEFTimeline.exe (4.33 MB)
- Magnet.Vlc.exe (111.82 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Evidence Finder version 6.5.1.0698
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Evidence Finder releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Evidence Finder is an application offered by Magnet Forensics Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Internet Evidence Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Evidence Finder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Evidence Finder". If it exists on your system the Internet Evidence Finder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Internet Evidence Finder in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Evidence Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Evidence Finder.
8. After uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Evidence Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder by Magnet Forensics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Evidence Finder by Magnet Forensics Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:14:05.510