This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Everywhere for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Internet Everywhere from your systemInternet Everywhere
. More data about Internet Everywhere can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetEverywhere folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Everywhere is C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetEverywhere\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. InternetEverywhere.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.37 MB (3537656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Internet Everywhere. They take 13.40 MB (14047256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (132.00 KB)
- Huaweiregcleaner.exe (154.95 KB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (42.98 KB)
- InternetEverywhere.exe (3.37 MB)
- InternetEverywhere_Launcher.exe (946.74 KB)
- InternetEverywhere_Service.exe (586.74 KB)
- InternetEverywhere_SMSMMS.exe (566.98 KB)
- InternetEverywhere_Upgrader.exe (806.74 KB)
- Launcher.exe (461.45 KB)
- OrangeToolbar.exe (2.19 MB)
- OSU.exe (412.48 KB)
- Setup.exe (886.98 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (714.74 KB)
- Uninstaller_MF.exe (54.13 KB)
- Uninstaller_MF192.exe (54.13 KB)
- WTGService.exe (301.45 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (238.98 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- GtDetectSc.exe (307.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Internet Everywhere versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Internet Everywhere from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by Internet Everywhere's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Internet Everywhere.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Internet Everywhere.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Internet Everywhere is an application released by Internet Everywhere. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Internet Everywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Everywhere from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Everywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Everywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Everywhere app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Everywhere in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Everywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Everywhere.
8. After uninstalling Internet Everywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Everywhere that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Everywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Everywhere by Internet Everywhere from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Everywhere by Internet Everywhere is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Everywhere supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:15:23.753