This page is about Internet Everywhere for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Internet Everywhere from your computerInternet Everywhere
. You can find out more on Internet Everywhere or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetEverywhere directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Everywhere is C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetEverywhere\Uninstaller.exe. InternetEverywhere.exe is the Internet Everywhere's main executable file and it occupies around 1.66 MB (1739760 bytes) on disk.
Internet Everywhere is composed of the following executables which take 5.60 MB (5874488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (132.00 KB)
- Huaweiregcleaner.exe (154.95 KB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (42.98 KB)
- InternetEverywhere.exe (1.66 MB)
- InternetEverywhere_Launcher.exe (622.98 KB)
- InternetEverywhere_Service.exe (338.98 KB)
- InternetEverywhere_SMSMMS.exe (566.98 KB)
- OSU.exe (414.48 KB)
- Setup.exe (886.98 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (330.98 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (238.98 KB)
- GtDetectSc.exe (307.50 KB)
This info is about Internet Everywhere version 2.1.12
alone. You can find below a few links to other Internet Everywhere releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Internet Everywhere from your PC.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\Internet Everywhere
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetEverywhere\InternetEverywhere.exe.FriendlyAppName
Internet Everywhere is an application released by Internet Everywhere. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Internet Everywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Everywhere from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Everywhere or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Everywhere". The Internet Everywhere program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Everywhere in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Everywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Everywhere.
8. After uninstalling Internet Everywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Everywhere that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Everywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Everywhere by Internet Everywhere from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Everywhere by Internet Everywhere is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Everywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:44:55.230