Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemBY PREDATOR
. Take a look here
for more info on BY PREDATOR. Detailed information about Internet Download Manager can be seen at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Internet Download Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called IDMan.exe and occupies 3.78 MB (3966064 bytes).
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.13 MB (5382592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.78 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- patch.exe (258.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.55 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PC:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\idmftype.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMIECC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is an application released by BY PREDATOR. Some users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by BY PREDATOR from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 07:32:54.570