Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Copyright by Tonec Inc.. More details about Internet Download Manager can be found at www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.44 MB (3612240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Internet Download Manager. They occupy about 4.49 MB (4703632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IDMan.exe (3.44 MB)
- IEMonitor.exe (261.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (174.02 KB)
- idmBroker.exe (65.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.17
of Internet Download Manager. You can find here a few links to other Internet Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:54:46.983