Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.71 MB (3886672 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computer
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5085006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (80.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
Internet Download Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Grabber Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\IDM Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Internet Download Manager.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\license.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\TUTORIALS.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall IDM.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Internet Download Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Download Manager
Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130