Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.71 MB (3886672 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PC
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5085006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (80.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
Internet Download Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMNetMon.dll
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt.dll
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130