Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computerCopyright by Tonec Inc.
. You can read more on Copyright by Tonec Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Internet Download Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Internet Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's main executable file and it takes circa 3.33 MB (3491264 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.18 MB (4386192
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (3.33 MB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (395.84 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (257.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.84 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.118
only. For other Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program by the software company Copyright by Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Copyright by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:15:39.087