Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemTonec Inc.
. You can read more on Tonec Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Internet Download Manager at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Internet Download Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.68 MB (3858000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Download Manager. They occupy 4.76 MB (4990688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.68 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (82.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Download Manager version 6.1223
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program marketed by Tonec Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-01 08:11:55.617