Internet Cyclone 2.20
You can find below details on how to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.20 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.20 from your computerJordysoft
. Open here
for more information on Jordysoft. More details about the application Internet Cyclone 2.20 can be seen at http://www.jordysoft.com
. Internet Cyclone 2.20 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Internet Cyclone folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Internet Cyclone 2.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Internet Cyclone\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Internet Cyclone 2.20's primary file takes about 1.70 MB (1779712 bytes) and its name is Internet Cyclone.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Internet Cyclone 2.20. They occupy 2.38 MB (2497697
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Cyclone.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20
of Internet Cyclone 2.20.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Internet Cyclone 2.20.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.20 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.20:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Cyclone
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Cyclone\Internet Cyclone Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Cyclone\Internet Cyclone on the Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Cyclone\Internet Cyclone.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Cyclone\License.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Internet Cyclone
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Cyclone_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone\Internet Cyclone.exe
Internet Cyclone 2.20 is a program marketed by the software company Jordysoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Cyclone 2.20 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Cyclone 2.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Cyclone 2.20". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Cyclone 2.20 app will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Cyclone 2.20 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Cyclone 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Cyclone 2.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jordysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Cyclone\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Cyclone 2.20.
8. After removing Internet Cyclone 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Cyclone 2.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Cyclone 2.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Cyclone 2.20 by Jordysoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Cyclone 2.20 by Jordysoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Cyclone 2.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:11:06.180