Internet Claro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Claro from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details related to Internet Claro at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Claro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Claro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Internet Claro.exe and its approximative size is 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
Internet Claro contains of the executables below. They take 6.71 MB (7033976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Internet Claro.exe (123.50 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.59 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (71.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This info is about Internet Claro version 23.015.02.05.139
alone. You can find below a few links to other Internet Claro versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Claro is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Internet Claro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Claro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Claro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Claro". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Claro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Claro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Claro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Claro:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Claro.
8. After uninstalling Internet Claro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Claro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Claro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Claro by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Claro by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Claro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 12:39:02.390