This page is about Interlex 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Interlex 2.5 from your computerAndrew Quilley
. More data about Andrew Quilley can be read here
. More details about Interlex 2.5 can be seen at http://www.vocab.co.uk
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Interlex 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Interlex 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Interlex.exe and its approximative size is 716.00 KB (733184 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Interlex 2.5. They take about 1.36 MB (1424665
bytes) on disk.
- Interlex.exe (716.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to Interlex 2.5 version 2.5
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Interlex 2.5 from your computer.Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\Interlex.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\unins000.exe
Interlex 2.5 is an application offered by the software company Andrew Quilley. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Interlex 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Interlex 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Interlex 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Interlex 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Interlex 2.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Interlex 2.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Interlex 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interlex 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vocab.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Interlex 2.5.
8. After removing Interlex 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Interlex 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Interlex 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Interlex 2.5 by Andrew Quilley from your computer, nor are we saying that Interlex 2.5 by Andrew Quilley is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Interlex 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:38:15.117